Westchester NY Family Law Attorney
Representing All of Your Family Law Needs
Going through a divorce can be an emotional and often complicated time. The way significant issues such as child custody, alimony and property division are handled can have a profound effect on the lives of you and your children.
At the Law Offices of David Bliven, we understand the hurdles you are currently facing. With more than 16 years of experience helping the people of Greater White Plains and the Bronx, New York, through difficult family law issues, we have the knowledge and skill you need to ensure the rights of you and your children are protected. Whether your issue surrounds divorce or domestic violence, we are here to help.
Bronx NY Divorce Lawyer
As a former family court prosecutor, Bronx divorce & family law attorney David Bliven has long worked to protect the rights and interests of children in family court. With hundreds of trials and court hearings under his belt, Mr. Bliven has acquired the experience and resources that are necessary for a successful legal outcome. His passion to help others makes him the perfect advocate for all of your family law needs.
When you choose the Law Offices of David Bliven, you are not only choosing a talented attorney, you are also choosing an accomplished team. Our staff includes an experienced paralegal whose primary focus lies in matrimonial and family law, and a dedicated legal assistant who works to ensure each case is given the attention and personal service it deserves. Together we will work diligently to ensure your rights and interests are protected from the beginning to end of your case.
Areas of Practice:
- Contested Divorce
- Uncontested Divorce
- Property/Asset Division
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Child Visitation
- Modifications of Custody and Support
- Domestic Violence & Child Abuse/Neglect
To speak with a White Plains and Bronx family law attorney about your divorce, alimony or family court issue, call 914-468-0968 or contact us online
The Law Offices of David Bliven proudly serves Greater White Plains, New York, as well as the cities of Harrison, Hartsdale, Mamaroneck, New Rochelle, Scarsdale, Valhalla, Riverdale, Wakefield, Mt. Vernon, Port Chester, Mt. Pleasant, Ossining, Cortlandt, Peekskill, Yonkers and the Bronx, New York. We also serve all of Westchester and the Bronx counties, New York.
- Please see my answer on @Avvo to: Is ACS Normally this involved in custody cases? #family http://t.co/nVEmYcjLab
- Please check out my answer on @Avvo to: Modifying Visitation and Custody - Step Parent #familylaw http://t.co/GH6vqGRaLC
- Please check out my answer on @Avvo to: My mom is kicking me out with my 2 kids in 2 WEEKS. wh... #childsupport http://t.co/11OeuOybyk
- Please check out my answer on @Avvo to: When can I recover attorney's fees in a family law matter? #familylaw http://t.co/7cYUmmQ3vO
- Please check out my answer on @Avvo to: Divorce is Finalized, but still did not get my personal bel... #divorce http://t.co/rcjBIoAX1t